OPTISTEP WOODEN LOFT LADDER & HATCH H=280cm
- Energy-efficiency – Two-sided white 2.6cm thick insulated hatch reduces heat loss.
- Perfect tightness – The box is equipped with e seal ensuring high level of tightness.
- Safety of use – The grooves in the tread surface protect the foot from slipping while climbing up and down the ladder.
- Comfort of use – Metal handrail enhances comfort and safety of the loft ladder operation.
- 60×111 cm
- 60×120 cm
- 70×111 cm
- 70×120 cm
- Maximum loading – 150 kg
- Ladder width – 38 cm
- Tread width – 7 cm
- Tread length – 34 cm
- Distance between treads – 25 cm
- Hatch thickness – 2,6 cm
- Box height- 14 cm
- Heat transfer coefficient* – U=1,13 W/m²K
- two-sided white 2.6 cm thick insulated hatch of sandwich type.
- made of pinewood;
- stiffened in corners with a spring catch;
- equipped with a peripheral seal.
- made of pinewood.
- treads connected to the strings by means of dovetail joints for increased connection durability;
- equipped with special anti-slipping grooves.
- 55×111 cm – (55×111.4cm) efd* – (56×113 cm) ros*
- 60×111 cm – (58×111.4cm) efd* – (60×113 cm) ros*
- 60×120 cm – (58×118.4cm) efd* – (60×120 cm) ros*
- 70×111 cm – (68×111.4cm) efd* – (70×113 cm) ros*
- 70×120 cm – (68×118.4cm) efd* – (70×120 cm) ros*
*efd – external frame dimmension
*ros – recommended opening size